Monday 16 January 2012


Some comments from this weekend...

I really enjoyed the weekend stay at Adhi's parents. I loved staying there, trying new food, meeting local people and getting to learn Hindi and Bengali. I'd also like to thank Adhi's parents, their staff and drivers, Adhi's Dad's my Indian hero.

Craig: Whitecross

This weekend I enjoyed spending time with everyone and getting along. It really did have to be the best weekend ever.

Chloe: Whitecross

Though it is difficult to choose one memory that sums up the experience of this trip, my take away from this weekend would be the bonfire and barbeque dinner. The blazing fire and conversations with both the UK and Indian students was a snapshot worthy of remembering.

Bipasha: Heritage


1 comment:

  1. We have had many people from many countries in our farm ,but this the first time we had almost 30 teenagers from Hereford,UK and Calcutta. We had a marvelous time hosting them.
    The teenagers were well behaved and lively group.
    Special mention goes to Zac, Craig and Jayesh for helping out.
    This post will not be complete without mentioning my 5 new friends --the teachers of the group-- Ms. Rees, Mahua mam,Smita mam, Mr. Knap, Mr. Harreman.
    We really enjoyed having the children and do not mind an encore.

    Mandira and Pradip(adi's parents)

    ReplyDelete